- Kindergarten will be working on tracing shapes to create a picture of their choosing.
- 1st grade students are drawing fish and other underwater sea creatures and will create an ocean scene.
- 2nd grade students are drawing self portraits.
- 3rd grade students are creating radial symmetrical flowers for a garden or vase.
- 4th grade students are “zenning out” with black and white zentangles.
- My 5th grade group is focusing on printmaking and drawing. They are creating abstract pictures full of patterns and textures. The students will transfer to foam plates and print them on long strips of paper that we will weave together.
I am looking forward to not having blank bulletin boards!!
I am always collecting t-shirts to be used for paint shirts as well as egg cartons to hold paint, and toilet paper and paper towels rolls. Please drop off in the Art Room anytime!
Also, please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.
I can be reached at 970-247-4791 extension 3626 or email@example.com
Thank you for your time!!